stone-sorceress
  • Add Friend
Age / Gender:
n/a, Male
Location:
undecided
Joined:
4/27/14
All Stats >

User Statshot

Community Stats
Level 1 Animator
Normal Whistle
Ranked as Civilian

Latest News


To commemorate our 2000 fans on this here slightly flawed site (no comment deletion), we'll be uploading the rest of the episodes as soon as possible so all you fine folks can catch up with the rest of us.  And since censoring and cutting most of it out would be a waste of time, we'll be uploading the full versions.

But!  If 1% of you (20) find the material too erotic for NewGrounds, we'll just have to ruine it for the rest of the 99%!

Thank you for you support over the last 2 years of SS!  May you all have a wonderful holiday season!


Latest Playlists

Latest Favorite Art